Refresh the essential safety skills if it has been a some time since obtaining your licence.
This course is designed to take you through all the essential elements that you may not have practiced since receiving your Private Pilot Licence. Safety is paramount when flying - ensure you are up to speed.
In addition to brushing up on your flying this course will also provide you with the following:
- Threat and Error Management (TEM) principlces introduced in to the PPL syllabus in 2009.
- Company check flight & hire authorisation for new customers
- Provide you with another two years until a BFR is required
- The opportunity to fly a current generation aircraft - glass cockpit options available.
The course covers the theory and practical flying elements including:
- Circuit Emergencies
- Forced Landings
- Precautionary Search & Landing
- Instrument Flying
- Threat and Error Management
You can undertake the training course in our modern aircraft, or provide your own. The instructor only rate for training is $125.00 per hour including GST.
PPL Refresher Course Estimate
Below is an estimate based on pricing current at 22nd December 2016 and includes all the training a typical trainee requires to cover the elements outlined.
Courses typically run on a one-to-one basis and are designed to fit in to both your schedule and budget constraints.
Why Airborne Aviation?
Selecting a flying training organisation is an important step when deciding to add to your existing qualifications.
Visit our Why Airborne page to see what differentiates us from the competition.
Most commonly asked questions can be found in our Frequently Asked Questions page.
If you have any questions or would like to get started please do not hesitate to contact us.