Sydney is the perfect location for international students to complete their pilot training..
Pilot Training In Australia - Why?
- An Australian licence is highly regarded internationally with other ICAO countries.
- A good climate all year round maximises flying days allowing you to complete your training on time.
- Australia is an extremely large country and has many different types of terrain to navigate.
- Explore Australia as part of your training!
- Modern Air Traffic Control systems and relatively uncrowded skies.
Why Choose Airborne Aviation?
- We are Australia's first Cessna Pilot Centre providing professional flight training in new Cessna aircraft.
- We have five current generation Cessna aircraft online. (172S, 172S, 172R, 182T, 182T)
- We have a large and diverse fleet of aircraft available for training and hire.
- Professional flight instructors provide your training.
- Camden airport in Sydney is an ideal location for flight training. Find out why here!
We hope you will be able to find the information you need on our web site.
Answers to most commonly asked questions can be found in our Frequently Asked Questions page.
If you have any questions about learning to fly in Australia, or
would like to make training arrangements, you can email us at email@example.com for a personalised response within 24 hours.
If you already have an overseas pilot licence and would like information on flying in Australia please click here.