When learning to fly with Airborne Aviation you can elect to take advantage of our training packages that are a convenient way to obtain everything you need for your stage of learning.
Flight Training Start-up Package
This package is a great way to get started. It includes all the odds and ends you require for your through to your Recreational Pilot Licence (RPL), as well as the 5 hours of flying.
- 5 Hours Aircraft Hire with Instructor
- Landing Fees (5)
- Movement Fees (5)
- BAK Theory Manual
- Airborne Aviation Lesson Notebook
- Pilot's Logbook
- Manufacturer Operating Handbook
- Aircraft Checklist / Booklet
- CASA Visual Flight Guide
- Visual Terminal Chart (SYD)
- Classroom Theory (18 Hours Personalised Instruction)
- Instructional CDROM / DVD's
- USB with Pre-loaded Documents
- Licence Holder
- Pilot Brief Case
Private Pilot Licence (PPL) Navigation Package
Having completed the RPL the next phase of your training is navigation for the Private Pilot Licence (PPL).
The navigation component of your PPL teaches you sound navigational techniques on cross-country flights. You will fly to locations including Orange, Cessnock, Goulburn and Canberra to list but a few.
This package supplies you with everything you need to have you prepared for navigation flight training.
- 6 Hours Classroom Theory Briefings
- Navigation Briefing Theory Notes
- PPL Theory Manual
- Jeppesen Navigation Computer
- Scale Rule, Protractor and Flight Clipboard
- En Route Supplement Australia (ERSA)
- All Maps/Charts Required for PPL Navigation Exercises
- Chart Wallet
Next page: Ratings & Endorsements