A 30 minute Trial Instructional Flight ('TIF') allows you allows you to take controls of the aircraft under the close supervision of a professionally trained flying instructor.
You will feel what it is like to take the controls and fly!
A Trial Instructional Flight includes:
- A look through our facilities
- Your own instructor who can answer any questions you may have
- A hands-on preflight inspection
- A basic explanation of the aircraft instruments and controls
- A guided lesson on how to taxi the aircraft
- Flying the aircraft under the guidance of your instructor
- 30 minutes that can be logged and counted towards a pilot licence
- A debriefing on completion and an opportunity for you to ask further questions
As Australia's only authorised Cessna Pilot Centre we able to offer you a trial flight and subsequent pilot training in current generation Cessna aircraft.
Gift Vouchers are available and may be the perfect gift for someone you know.
Trial Flight Costs
We have a number of aircraft options available.
If you are simply interested in getting up there and seeing what it feels like to take the controls and fly we have a number of other flight experiences available - see Hands-On Joy Flights!
Next page: Licensing Stages